Wednesday, February 11, 2009

wanted: hermione granger as my new bff



stilllll have not packed. everything is now either on one of the beds or the floor, but my suitcases remain empty.

dear hermione, 
i am in the market for a new bff. you make think i'm just shamelessly using you for your magical skills, but let me assure you, i make a fabulous friend. as a bonus, i will let you apparate into madagascar (and australia, further down the road) to visit me. in return, i ask for very little beyond your friendship. if you could whip up a little potion to decrease my procrastination, that would be wonderful. also, i hear you have an ingenious little purse that is pretty much bottomless. one of the perks of being bffs is sharing accessories, right? well, please respond by owl immediately. i anticipate your response.
sincerely,
your future bff



2 comments:

  1. I love your sense of humor. You are so creative it amazes me. I am praying for you. You are an amazing young woman. I am proud to know you and proud of your courage. But....if you were my daughter you would already be locked in your room for eternity, or at least until you promised not to go. May God be with you at all times, paving the way ahead of you and walking along beside you. I pray that you will experience Him in new ways on this trip. Continue to trust Him. And keep updating your blog. I'll be hanging on your every word. Go in safety and peace. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The above post is from Annette. It automatically signs me in as Mom because that's the way it is on Macy's blog. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete