Thursday, February 12, 2009

RIP frickin neoprene deathsuit!

long, stressful day. may have had aneurysm. and/or heart attack. highlights include:

-packing my bags and then realizing they weighed 136 pounds combined.

-deciding to get a thinner (lighter) wetsuit. then i remembered that i threw the receipt away. so, my mom and i had to go through the garbage. some shrimp tails, spaghetti sauce and used kleenex later and we were victorious! if i get chilly, i can just lower my graves' medicine and warm myself up.

-emailing a bunch of strangers on my trip to see if anyone could fit in the mandatory 6 pound bag of candy we have to bring. then driving to eden prairie to drop it on the doorstep of a man i've never met. proceeding to get stuck at a railroad crossing as an exceptionally long train crawled by.

-packing my carry on. currently consists of: ipod. personal pharmacy. choral music. scuba fins. wetsuit.

-packing. and unpacking. and repacking. and unpacking. and repacking. and unpacking.

still not packed. can't believe tomorrow's the day. can't even think in full sentences. tired but so excited. whooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment