Wednesday, March 30, 2011

impromptu trip to holland!

a couple days after i returned home from montana, i got an email alerting me to cheap amsterdam plane tickets! they had gone on sale for $600. obviously, that was a deal i couldn't turn down. i booked a ticket for the next week! joost and i hadn't anticipated on seeing each other until the end of june, so it was a very, VERY nice surprise.


joost, timmy (a friend who studied abroad in australia last year), and i exploring rotterdam.


dinner at timmy's house. it was so fun hanging out with friends from this year and last year!


joost and i in utrecht.



joost surprised me by taking me to a concert at wibi soerjadi's house. wibi is a famous pianist. it was beautiful. plus, wibi lives in a giant mansion adorned with disney characters.


1 comment:

  1. I love all of your photos! I love how happy you look and you and Joost are ADORABLE!!!

    I can't wait to see you next time you are back in MN! xoxo

    ReplyDelete